The time and costs associated with recruiting, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring employees are significant. So why do it on your own? A recruitment services firm can provide quick and cost-effective access to the talented professionals you need:
- Position Specification and Search Strategy Development. Before starting a search, a professional recruitment firm will help you precisely define what type of individual you are looking for (skills, experience, traits, etc.), and identify the most expedient and cost-effective ways to find that candidate. A quicker, more targeted search improves hiring success while reducing the cost of vacancy in the position.
- Recruiting. A recruitment firm executes a comprehensive search strategy on your behalf, including advertising, database searches, cold-calls to target companies, social networking and generating referrals. A recruitment firm with industry specialization, such as Kinsa Group, can leverage its experience, industry contacts and recruiting economies of scale to produce results faster.
- Assessing and Evaluating. By working with a search firm, you save your HR department the time and expense associated with screening résumés, arranging and conducting initial interviews, and checking candidate references. This frees your internal staff to focus on other key priorities.
- Guarantees. To help ensure hiring success, many recruiting firms offer placement guarantees.
- Outsourcing. Some recruiting firms, such as Kinsa Group, can act as your company’s internal recruitment function for a portion or all of your jobs – handling the entire recruiting / hiring process from job profiling through the on-boarding of the new hire, including staff, technology, method and reporting. Known as Recruitment Process Outsourcing, this service improves your company’s time to hire, increases the quality of the candidate pool, provides verifiable metrics, reduces cost and improves governmental compliance. RPO changes fixed investment costs into variable costs that can vary with fluctuation in recruitment activity.
Kinsa Group – A Better Way to Hire Food and Beverage Industry Professionals
Hiring on your own can be an expensive, time-consuming and frustrating process – so don’t do it alone. Contact Kinsa today. Using our unique recruiting process, our dynamic staff of skilled recruiting professionals will make your next hire a success.