Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
- Creative, Hands-On R&D Manager! - Passionate and successful food industry R&D leader with expertise in driving and supporting innovation, delivering successful results. Experienced in multiple food categories from formulation to commercialization, managing teams, projects and client/vendor relationships. • 15 years leading and developing food and beverage products (baked goods, frozen foods and beverages) • Developed new platforms for Beverages – A line... Read more »
- Sr. level Supply Chain/Purchasing executive – Dairy! - Proven track record of dedication, achievement, and advancement through continuous contributions to bottom line results. An engaging, team oriented, business leader with an outstanding reputation as a mentor, innovator, business manager, team member, and as a facilitator of change. -Extensive experience in Logistics/Warehousing, Supply Chain Management, Program Implementation -Cost Analytics, Procurement, Operations Management, Strategic Planning,... Read more »
- Southern California based Quality Executive with Superb Technical Skills! - Quality Director with broad product background and superb technical skills! -USDA, FDA, Thermal Processing Background -Dairy, shelf stable, produce, meat, beverage, bakery, and confectionary product background -SQF Practitioner, Implemented SQF Level III within short period of time in multiple facilities -FSMA certified. Has implemented FSMA controls in multiple facilities -BS Biology -Advanced HACCP certified -SPC Background... Read more »
- Food Science Professional – Launched over 200 items for Leading International Confectionary Organizations! - Food science professional with 15+ years experience in Product Development in Confectionary, Coatings, Custom Fillings for bars, Fruit Fillings, Chocolate and Icings. Experienced managing technical staff, managing multiple projects and Commercialization of new products. Strong business acumen and interfaces with customers extremely well. Startup experience including Sales, Purchasing, Product Development and Quality in Confectionary Ingredients... Read more »
- Corporate Maintenance Director with Excellent Tenure! - Corporate Maintenance Director with large QSR, involved with 680 Corporate stores and 177 franchises in 10 states is looking for a Director or VP level maintenance position. This person manages million dollar capital projects with equipment installations and expansions. Excellent tenure holding 3 jobs since 1995 in regional Sr. leadership maintenance positions. This candidate can... Read more »
- Hire your next Culture Ambassador! - Senior level HR Manager with global multi-site manufacturing experience is relocating to Milwaukee (WI) for spouse’s new job. Strengths in the areas of recruiting, change management, talent acquisition, manufacturing start-up and leadership development. BS degree from Clemson University and PHR/CP certified.
- Excellent background in Quality and Food Safety with a large foodservice organization! - This candidate has an excellent background in Quality and Food Safety being at the Director level for a large foodservice organization for nearly 11 years. Excelled in regulatory compliance, developing a staff, process improvement and more. Additional experience in a food processing and lab services environment with several years of microbiology testing experience. Currently living... Read more »
- Available Now! – Beverage Sales Manager seeking next opportunity in Texas! - A dynamic and extensive sales management background. Experienced in developing and directing an organization’s sales initiatives, opening new markets, problem resolution, budget planning and management, managing and strengthening multiple state distribution networks and achieving revenue performance targets. Expertise in profit and loss management, strategic account management, developing brand priorities, chain grocery sales execution, depletion and... Read more »
- Well accomplished Operations/Supply Chain Director with strategic leadership in the protein industry! - Improved supply and quality of cattle by removing “middleman” and going direct to suppliers and gaining feeding customers as an added benefit. Implemented electronic identification (EID) system for cattle to facilitate our “age and source” verification system which provided full traceability of cattle from birth to harvest. Assisted in navigating the successful sale of our... Read more »
- Bilingual Quality Assurance Professional - An international Bilingual Quality Assurance professional originally from Colombia, well established professional career in the US. Has excellent experience in various areas related the food manufacturing industry in QA such as auditing, QA/QC manager at several processing plants, establishing testing protocols/labs as some of the plants and currently working as QA manager at QSR’s. BS... Read more »