Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
- Senior Level Operations Executive ready for next role in the Food industry! - Forward-thinking and results-orientated with over 20 years of achievements in manufacturing operations management, project engineering, budget and product development within food industry. Creative self-starter with advanced organizational skills, innovative problem solver to complex issues, and focused on streamlining process for improvements and efficiency. -Excellent communication skills for team leadership and collaboration -Outstanding leadership with business... Read more »
- Exceptional Sales Leader with strong Cross-Functional background - Sales professional with 12+ years of big CPG experience including roles with deep engagement at the VP and SVP level. Has an MBA from The Ohio State University, with a concentration in Marketing and Strategy. –Built and executed various customer specific business plans that have resulted in his ability to exceed budget by 8% on... Read more »
- Food Safety Quality Assurance Manager - FSQA professional with 6.5 years experience in plant, supplier, and co-manufacturer management. Oversaw the FSQA integration of a small brand into the co-manufacturing system for a Fortune 100 company. Bachelors of Science in Food Science from Purdue University and Masters of Science in Food Safety from Michigan State University. Looking for a Quality Manager position... Read more »
- Quality Assurance Manager – Ingredients - Motivated Quality Assurance candidate in the ingredients category starting an active search for management level opportunities. He has working knowledge of HACCP, FSMA and GFSI schematics. He has leadership qualities and supervisory experience in both QA and operations. He’s currently working on WI, he is open to several areas in the United States.
- Executive Leader – Founded Master Food Brokerage Company - Executive Leader – founded master food brokerage company and grew global industrial food sales from less than $1,000,000 to $90,000,000 for two principles. Co-led the development of business with over 150 industrial accounts globally including Kraft Heinz, Mondelez, Quaker Oats, Frito-Lay, Clif Bar, Costco, Hershey, Mars, etc. Created, trained and managed Sales, Marketing & Customer... Read more »
- Chief Administration Officer – HR, Employee Benefits, Legal Counsel seeks Texas or Arizona opportunity - Results-oriented senior executive with 15+ years of expertise leading human capital functions for billion-dollar global corporations. Catalyst for spearheading wide-ranging projects, including employee recruitment and retention, performance management, union avoidance, training and development programs. Early career as lawyer. Mediations & Arbitrations · Union Avoidance · Change Management · Talent Management · Conflict Resolution · Staff... Read more »
- Senior Level Sales & Marketing Leader with proven track record - Proven Executive Leadership in $10M-$200M Companies with General Mills Foundation: Successfully developed several lower middle market food businesses in candy, snacks, breakfast, granola bars and cookies. Seasoned executive with a proven track record of managing all sales and marketing responsibilities in branded, private label and natural foods including strategic planning, broker management, budgeting, pricing, promotions,... Read more »
- Top Talent PhD in Food Science & Technology – Coffee Expert - Seeking leadership R&D role as a Coffee Expert, Coffee Innovation Lead, Coffee Associate Director for a coffee focused company (open to green, importer, or roasted coffee). Coffee Expert with 14 years of international experience in coffee products and processes including: R&D, chemistry, analytic techniques, quality assessments and procedures, international regulatory, patents, sensory and cupping evaluations,... Read more »
- Multi-site Cultural Change Leader! - Multi-site cultural change leader that develops management leaders and operating teams utilizing coaching and leadership skills using World Class Manufacturing, Total Productive Maintenance, and Toyota Production systems. Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Minnesota. Six years of management experience in food/beverage industry working with diverse product categories. Desire role: Production Manager or Continuous... Read more »
- VERSATILE SENIOR EXECUTIVE: CEO / COO / PRESIDENT - High-energy executive who leads companies through change and challenge to profitable growth. Strategic problem-solver who envisions practical solutions and executes with urgency across all areas of the organization. Dynamic, hands-on leader able to keep teams focused and productive during the inevitable ups and downs of growth cycles. Collaborative leader with motivational style that propels performance... Read more »