– 18 years in progressive Accounting and Finance roles within two food industry companies before being promoted to President and CEO.
– Proven record of creating significant shareholder value. High energy, collaborative leader with a demonstrated ability in developing and implementing strategic plans, building high performance teams, and defining and focusing on core objectives.
– Led the Company to the highest level of revenue and EBITDA in Company history.
– Led company’s development of corporate re-branding strategy, leading to a $45 million increase in shareholder value.
– Worked with local and state authorities to obtain funding for plant expansion, creating 65 new jobs and driving a 30% increase in plant capacity.
Recruited to CFO role at a time when the company was likely facing bankruptcy.
– Analyzed operations to determine critical problem areas and generated solutions to enhance the company’s financial performance.
– Management of refinancing activities totaling $100 million.
– Evaluated and engineered options to pay off remaining bank debt that led to the closure and sale of an underutilized manufacturing facility and sale of a non-core brand and business unit.
BS in Accounting. CPA, Virginia. Member Young Presidents Organization.
Ready for his next executive leadership role on your team – experienced in private equity owned business and public company.