Help your recruiting service help you.
Continuous improvement should be a goal of any business relationship – your relationship with your recruiting company is no exception. Help your recruiting service deliver better results by providing them with frequent, measurable feedback. By letting them know what they’re doing right, as well as how they can improve, you can make your recruiting even more efficient and cost-effective.
Ask internal staff who interact with your recruiting firm during the hiring process to periodically fill out a simple report card. It can evaluate quality of fills, ease of working with the recruiting specialist, timeliness of service, etc. Then, share the feedback with your recruiting firm. They will use the information to identify opportunities for improvement, to further customize the service they deliver, and to make your job as easy as possible.
Here are a few sample questions to consider:
The Recruiting Firm
- How well does the recruiting firm understand the food & beverage processing industry?
- How valuable is the recruiting specialist during the initial phases of the search (e.g., position specification, determining a salary range, developing a recruiting strategy, etc.)?
- How well does the recruiting firm meet your expectations?
- How would you rate the recruiting firm’s service, as compared to other firms you’ve used?
- How would you rate your recruiting specialist (service, industry knowledge, professionalism, etc.)?
- How well do the candidates referred fit the requirements of the available position?
- How well qualified are the candidates to work in the food and beverage industry?
- How would you rate the candidates’ attitudes (i.e., willingness to accept the position offered, professionalism, etc.)?
- How would you rate the interview-to-hire ratio (number of candidates referred to find the right individual)?
How well are we doing?
Kinsa Group specialists are experts in recruiting for the food & beverage industry. Our goal is to provide you with the “ideal match” – talent who optimally fits your company’s philosophy and culture. We want to know what we’re doing right and where we can improve. Please contact us with your feedback, so we can deliver even better results for your organization.