Five Ways Recruiting Services Can Simplify Your Job
With unemployment near record highs, you may question the benefit of recruiting services. If job applicants are plentiful, can recruiting and assessment services really help you?
In a word, yes. Here are just a few of the ways recruiting services can simplify your job and help both you and your company be more successful:
- Save Time. Posting jobs, screening résumés, scheduling and conducting initial interviews, testing and reference checking are extremely time-consuming activities – especially when candidates are abundant. Use a recruiting service to eliminate both the time and cost associated with these processes.
Some recruiting services, such as Kinsa’s Choice Search Option, allow you to pick and choose the portions of a full-search process without paying a full-search fee.
- Increase Focus. Use the extra hours you gain (by offloading time-consuming recruiting activities) to focus on other key HR priorities or revenue-generating activities.
- Access Top Candidates. The market may be flooded with job seekers, but are they people you really want to hire? Recruitment specialists are experts at sourcing the best talent. They use extensive candidate networks, internal and national databases, intensive assessments, direct recruiting techniques and referral sources to identify individuals – even highly desirable “passive” candidates – with the skills, experience and personality traits to succeed in your organization.
- Shorten Your Time-to-Hire. Because recruiting services maintain such robust candidate databases, they can dramatically reduce the time it would take to find the right person on your own. In Kinsa’s case, our specialization in recruiting food & beverage industry professionals makes us better prepared to rapidly pinpoint potential candidates with the food & beverage experience you require.
- Reduce Your Hiring Risks. Our tough job market has caused a rise in résumé fraud, as desperate job seekers feel compelled to stretch the truth in order to get hired. Unfortunately, the employer pays the price, when a new hire who has misrepresented himself has to be replaced.
Recruiting and assessment services reduce the risk of a bad hire in two ways. First, the referred candidate is thoroughly screened, interviewed, tested, background and reference checked to verify skills, experience and work history. Additionally, most recruiting services guarantee the quality of their direct placements for several months – and will find you a replacement if you’re not satisfied.
Ensure Hiring Success with Kinsa’s Recruiting and Assessment Services
From Retained Searches, to Contingent Recruiting and Choice Search Options, we provide flexible access to the talented food & beverage industry professionals your organization needs. Ensure the success of your next hire – contact Kinsa today.