Four Ways a Recruiter Can Facilitate Your Food & Beverage Job Search
It’s tough out there.
If you’re not seeing much progress with your job search in the food & beverage industry, here are a few key ways a Kinsa Group recruiting specialist can help you get an edge over your competitors:
- Industry expertise. At Kinsa, food & beverage industry recruiting is all we do. From operations & plant production management to supply chain and R & D, we understand the ins and outs of your industry.
- Access to unadvertised opportunities. Our recruiters have extensive networks within the food & beverage industry. We know who is hiring, restructuring and firing. And in many cases, great career opportunities are available exclusively through our recruiting firm.
- Résumé and interview skill feedback. As employment experts, our recruiting professionals can help you polish your résumé and build your interviewing confidence. Additionally, they can give you the inside track – providing valuable information on interviewers’ personalities and interviewing styles, further preparing you to perform at your best.
- Keep your morale up. Being out of work can take a toll on you – emotionally and financially. A recruiter can potentially provide interim contract employment opportunities to help you:
– Earn money while you search for direct employment;
– Keep your schedule flexible so you can continue your job search;
– Network with new co-workers to uncover additional employment leads;
– Keep your job skills sharp and up-to-date;
– Avoid gaps on your résumé;
– Stay positive and productive.
You’re More Than Just an “Applicant”
At Kinsa, you’re more than just a résumé, a degree, or a set of skills. You’re a critical component of our success. We want to help you achieve your career goals, by matching you with an opportunity that suits your skills, needs and interests. Contact us today to learn more about executive and management career opportunities in the food & beverage industry.