Just as you’d prepare a list of questions to interview a job applicant, you should also take the time to interview a potential recruitment firm. When selecting a partner, the American Staffing Association recommends that you consider several factors. The following list will help you choose the search firm for your needs:
1. Reliability. Is the company well-established with a good reputation in the industries they serve?
2. Recruiting. Is the recruiting program aggressive? What kind of database does the firm maintain?
3. Testing. What are the company’s testing and evaluation requirements?
4. Specialization. Does the firm specialize in recruiting the types of talent your organization needs?
5. Professional Staff. How experienced are the company’s staff members?
6. Knowledge of Your Needs. When you talk with the staff, do you feel confident that they truly understand your requirements?
7. Prompt Service. How quickly can they fill your needs?
8. Quality Control. What type of quality control procedures are in place? Does the search firm check back after your opening has been filled?
9. Flexibility. Do they provide a range of recruitment service options to meet your search needs?
10. Guarantees. Does the company offer any type of guarantee? What happens if you are dissatisfied?
Now it’s our turn to ask you a question: What is the most important factor you consider when selecting a recruitment firm? You may leave your comment below, or contact us via e-mail. The more we at Kinsa know about your needs, the better equipped we’ll be to meet them.