Jump Start Your Job Search With Kinsa Group’s Technology
If you are looking for a job in the food and beverage industry, then you know that using technology in your search process can be both complex and somewhat intimidating. But while it is only a piece of the whole process of finding a job today, savvy job seekers like you should try to leverage technology’s benefits. Why? Doing so can make your job search shorter and more successful.
As a nationwide food and beverage industry recruiter with over 25 years of experience, we at Kinsa Group provide a full complement of technology tools and resources to facilitate your job search. Here are some of the best:
- Twitter. Looking for a Business Development Manager opportunity? Searching for the latest VP Plant Operations positions? Be the first to know about new job postings by following Kinsa on Twitter.
- Facebook. If you’re on Facebook, Search Kinsa Group and Like our Fan Page. We post select positions on our Wall.
- LinkedIn. Connect with our recruiters by becoming part of Kinsa Group’s LinkedIn network.
- Website. Kinsa Group’s website contains a full complement of technology tools to facilitate your job search. You can learn about our services for food & beverage job seekers, upload your résumé, search open food & beverage jobs. Once you’re registered with us, you can update your profile and track your interview schedule right from our website.
- Blog. Kinsa’s blog is updated weekly and contains valuable career advice, job search tips and trends impacting the food & beverage industry.
- Kinsa CareerEdge. Kinsa CareerEdge™, powered by Kinsa Group, is our FREE online career resource that enables you to: access over 1,000 Job Boards on one site; prepare a résumé or receive a résumé critique; participate in weekly webinars covering job seeker “hot topics,” receive job search advice, and more.
- iHobnob. iHobnob, a niche job board for the food and beverage industry elite, provides an objective medium for you to establish relationships, grow professionally, manage and enhance your career.
- National database. As a Kinsa candidate, our Recruiters across the nation have instant access to your profile. We actively maintain our database to rapidly match your skills, experience and career interests with potential employment opportunities from coast to coast.
At Kinsa Group, we’re dedicated to making your food & beverage job search search faster, easier and more effective than ever.