How do I negotiate the best salary? How do I find an unadvertised job? What are the pros and cons of contract positions? We’ll answer these frequently asked questions from job seekers this month during our free webinars.
How to Find Jobs that are Not Advertised
Date: Thursday, September 6th
Time: 3:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
If you are answering job board ads or website postings, your resume or CV in one of the hundreds of responses companies receive. But, how do you find jobs that are not advertised so there is not so much competition? This session will cover that topic as well as the following topics:
- How to get your resume in the hands of hiring authorities
- Networking activities you must do daily
- Best ways to uncover jobs that are not advertised
Ignite Your Job Search with Confidence – Re-THINK You!
Date: Wednesday, September 12th
Time: 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
Description: It is time to re-invent your self-image, expand your self-concept, and ignite self-confidence. No matter what you are doing in life, it’s important to know how to effectively manage yourself on all levels; physically, mentally, and emotionally.
If you feel like job searching is a defeating or discouraging experience, make it a priority to join us. In this webinar, you will have the opportunity to:
• Shift your perspective to cultivate self-confidence
• Discover how easy you can change your self-image
• Learn strategies to help you powerfully manage emotions
• Build and strengthen your attitude – Be a Yes to You!
• How to access the courage, clarity and power already in you
Instead of defeat, you will see that you are already a WINNER! Come experience the shift for yourself.
What are the Pros and Cons of Working Contract Positions?
Date: Monday, September 17th
Time: 12:00 pm EST (9:00 amPST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00am CST)
Have you ever thought about working as a Contractor, but thought that would hurt your career? Did you know that Contractors can make more money than individuals who work a traditional 40 hour a week job? Do you really know the pros and cons of working as a Contractor? During this session, we will address the following:
- PROS of working as a contractor
- CONS of working as a contractor
- Why working Contract has become a popular choice for employment
Negotiate the Highest Compensation Package
Date: Tuesday, September 25th
Time: 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
You’ve been through several interviews, and just completed the final interview where the employer said they would be putting your offer together. Then it hits you that you never discussed money or benefits throughout the hiring process. You need a job, but can’t afford to accept something that is lower than your expenses, so do you wait and pray or bring up the topic of compensation before the offer is extended? That question and the following questions will be answered during this session:
- How do you negotiate the best salary?
- What areas can you negotiate in a compensation package?
- What areas are not eligible for negotiations?
- How do you get the best compensation package without jeopardizing the job offer?