May 2019 Webinars on Kinsa CareerEdge
Our goal is to help you achieve career success. We offer weekly free career webinars on job hunting advice. A live question and answer period is held at the end of each webinar. This provides a great forum to instantaneously receive guidance to solve job search problems you may be facing.
Our May, 2019 lineup includes:
Re-THINK: Shifting for Success In Your Job Search
Date: Tuesday, May 7th
Time: 1:00 pm EST (10:00 pm PST, 11:00 am MST, am 12:00 pm CST)
Description: Being in job search mode can bring up a lot of feelings that can get in the way of your success making you feel defeat and discouraged. This webinar is designed to show you how you can shift your thoughts and feelings of being upset, angry, frustrated, hopeless, burned out, or all of the above.
In this results-focused presentation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to decide and commit to your goal of getting hired.
- Shift from focusing on “what’s wrong” to focusing on “what works”.
- Discover how to rise above the circumstances and take powerful action.
- Be empowered to move through your job search activity with ease.
- Learn how to powerfully use your time and energy starting today.
What Should Be On Your Daily Plan
Date: Thursday, May 16th
Time: 3 :00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, am 2:00 pm CST)
Description: Individuals who are accepting job offers are often the best planners. If you are not planning out your schedule as a job seeker, you are inadvertently planning for failure and your job search will take much longer than anticipated. During this session, we will address the following:
- Why and when you should plan
- What should be included in your daily plan
- Where to place your focus to get the greatest results
Don’t Burn Any Bridges
Date: Monday, May 20th
Time: 12 :00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, am 11:00 am CST)
Description: You want to leave every job on a good note to help you obtain positive references and hopefully valuable referrals and recommendations throughout your career. There are things you can do even if you were terminated. During this session, we will discuss the following:
- Six Degrees of Separation
- Eight Basic Rules
- What to do if you’re Terminated
Network Your Way to A New Job
Date: Wednesday, May 29th
Time: 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, am 2:00 pm CST)
Description: Networking is the number one way to find a new job. In fact according to LinkedIn, more than 82% of current job seekers find their next opportunity through their networking efforts. IT doesn’t matter whether you’re a recent grad or C-Suite Executive, networking is critical to your success. You will learn the following:
- Networking Goals you should set
- How and When to Network
- How to evaluate your personal and professional network