Our goal is to help you achieve career success. We offer weekly free career webinars on job hunting advice. A live question and answer period is held at the end of each webinar. This provides a great forum to instantaneously receive guidance to solve job search problems you may be facing.
Our August line-up includes:
Don’t Let Your Past Limit Your Future
Date: 08/08/2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
Description: Most job seekers do not have a perfect job history. The good news is that it’s not the most qualified or perfect person who gets hired. Individuals who are finding jobs in this very competitive job market are the ones who know how to package themselves and how to ace their interviews. During this session, we will address the following:
- How to handle problem areas on your resume or CV
- The impact of your past accomplishments
- How to effectively overcome all objections or concerns
When you follow the advice during this session, your past WON’T affect your ability to land a great job!
People Talk – What Are They Saying About You?
Date: 08/13/2019 02:00 PM Eastern Time (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Description: In the past, people only talked about you when they were contacted for a reference check. Technology has certainly changed how people communicate about you. People leave an impression when they recommend you on LinkedIn or talk about you on any social media site. It’s important that you realize how this impacts your job search. During this session, we will address the following:
- Why, when and how you should prep your references
- The impact of your LinkedIn Profile
- Social media do’s and don’ts
Re-THINK: The “Ultimate Secret Formula” to Effective Interviewing
Date: 08/19/2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
Description: Come learn to Re-THINK your entire interview preparation and get hired! People often say, “I hope I survive my interview”. However, interviewing is not about survival, doubt or fear. It is absolutely about confidently communicating to the company how you can help them achieve their goals. It’s also your opportunity to show them, that by hiring you, they are making the best choice. During this presentation, you’ll learn:
• How to create a “highly effective” interview game plan
• How to easily manage your emotions so you can be Clear, Calm, and Confident
• How to specifically share the BEST of you throughout the interview
• What KEY questions can help to GET THE OFFER
Join us to learn the ULTIMATE SECRET FORMULA. Show them your absolute best in your next interview. Let’s get you back to work!
What Job Targets Are Best For You?
Date: 08/27/2019 02:00 PM Eastern Time (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Description: If you’ve wondered how to most effectively open doors and with employers you respect, this webinar was written for you. Often the best companies receive more unsolicited resumes or CVs, but you will learn how to put yourself in front of decision makers in these preferred companies. During this session, we will address the following topics:
- The best way to get into a company
- Research you must conduct
- The benefits of having more than one target
- Hot careers you should consider