September 2019 Webinars on Kinsa CareerEdge
Our goal is to help you achieve career success. We offer weekly free career webinars on job hunting advice. A live question and answer period is held at the end of each webinar. This provides a great forum to instantaneously receive guidance to solve job search problems you may be facing.
Our September line-up includes:
People Talk – What Are They Saying About You?
Date: 09/06/2019 11:00 AM Eastern Time (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
In the past, people only talked about you when they were contacted for a reference check. Technology has certainly changed how people communicate about you. People leave an impression when they recommend you on LinkedIn or talk about you on any social media site. It’s important that you realize how this impacts your job search. During this session, we will address the following:
- Why, when and how you should prep your references
- The impact of your LinkedIn Profile
- Social media do’s and don’ts
Effectively Follow Up
Date: 09/11/2019 02:00 PM Eastern Time (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Have you ever wondered if you’re following up too much or not enough? There’s a fine line between being diligent and coming across desperate. During this session, we will address the following:
- How important is your follow-up?
- How soon to follow-up after sending a resume?
- What do you say?
- How do you get your resume to the top of the stack?
- Who do you call when you don’t have a name?
- How many times do you follow-up if your job search drags on?
A Day in the Life of a Job Seeker
Date: 09/16/2019 01:00 PM Eastern Time (10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 pm CST)
A job search can be very stressful, so how do you take care of yourself while you improve the results? The answer to this question is very different for individuals who are employed vs. unemployed, so we will address both scenarios.
- If you are unemployed – what questions should you answer?
- Daily Activities and Priorities
- If you are employed – how can you conduct a job search?
- Follow up and tracking progress
Re-THINK: The “Ultimate Secret Formula” to Effective Interviewing
Date: 09/24/2019 02:00 PM Eastern Time (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Come learn to Re-THINK your entire interview preparation and get hired! People often say, “I hope I survive my interview”. However, interviewing is not about survival, doubt or fear. It is absolutely about confidently communicating to the company how you can help them achieve their goals. It’s also your opportunity to show them, that by hiring you, they are making the best choice. During this presentation, you’ll learn:
- How to create a “highly effective” interview game plan
- How to easily manage your emotions so you can be Clear, Calm, and Confident
- How to specifically share the BEST of you throughout the interview
- What KEY questions can help to GET THE OFFER
Join us to learn the ULTIMATE SECRET FORMULA. Show them your absolute best in your next interview. Let’s get you back to work!