Our goal is to help you achieve career success. We offer weekly free career webinars on job hunting advice. A live question and answer period is held at the end of each webinar. This provides a great forum to instantaneously receive guidance to solve job search problems you may be facing.
Our February, 2020 line-up includes:
Become a Stealth Networker and Find a Job
Date: Tuesday, February 11th
Time: 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
Description: Most job seekers find their job through networking – what about you? If networking is not your strength, this training was written for you! During this session, we will address the following:
- How to network effectively
- Who should be in your network
- How to turn networking contacts into interviews
Is Your Job Search Taking Longer Than Expected?
Date: Wednesday, February 19th
Time: 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, 2:00 pm CST)
Description: If you answered YES to that question, you can’t keep conducting your job search the same way and expect different results. It just won’t happen! If you don’t have a knot in your stomach or lump in your throat, chances are you are in your comfort zone, and that’s not a good place to be when you’re conducting a job search. During this session, we will discuss the following:
- Learn WHY your job search may be stalled
- Understand three things you can do TODAY to turn your job search around
- How to gain and keep momentum going, until you accept a job offer
Oh, The Places You Could Go!
Date: 02/28/2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time
Presentation Title: Oh, The Places You Could Go!
Date: Friday, February 28th
Time: 1:00 pm EST (10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 pm CST)
Description: When you ask a child, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” their answers represent their dreams, without limitations. As we mature and have life experiences, we often forget that you can still land the career of your dreams. During this session, you will learn the following:
- How to identify new Careers you should consider
- What skills are the most transferrable
- How to schedule interviews and address concerns of Hiring Managers