Our goal is to help you achieve career success. We offer weekly free career webinars on job hunting advice. A live question and answer period is held at the end of each webinar. This provides a great forum to instantaneously receive guidance to solve job search problems you may be facing.
Our March, 2020 line-up includes:
What To Do When Networking Efforts Are Not Working
Date: Tuesday, March 3rd
Time: 1:00 pm EST (10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 pm CST)
Description: You continue to hear that networking is the #1 way to find a new job, but what do you do if networking is not working in your job search? You’ve told your friends, neighbors, family members and past co-workers that you’re looking for a job, but you’re not getting any referrals. If this sounds like your reality – this webinar was written for YOU! During this session, we will discuss the following:
- How to analyze your networking efforts
- Should you change your networking targets?
- How to become comfortable with networking
- Additional networking tips
Tired of Being Ignored?
Date: Wednesday, March 11th
Time: 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Description: Have you ever felt invisible to hiring authorities and recruiters? Do you feel like your resume or CV ends up in a deep black hole? Are you frustrated when nothing you do is setting you apart from other job seekers? This session will cover the following topics:
- Get noticed by hiring authorities and recruiters
- Steps to get your resume or CV noticed
- Brand yourself and differentiate from your competition
What Are Your Job Search Expectations?
Date: Thursday, March 19th
Time: 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
Description: Have you ever wondered “What is the new normal” in a job search? Realistic expectations can make or break the results you obtain from your efforts. Obviously, the job search process has changed and so has the job market, but have you made changes to keep up? During this session, we will address the following:
- 4 common unrealistic expectations with a reality check
- 9 realistic expectations that can put momentum behind your job search
Is It Me Or Is It The Job Market?
Date: Thursday, March 26th
Time: 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, 2:00 pm CST)
Description: If you’ve convinced yourself that the reason you can’t find a job, is the job market or that no one is hiring, then this session was created for you. Unemployment is at a 50-year low and I’m sure you’ve heard how hard it is to find talent – so why haven’t you found a job? During this session, we will address the following:
- Perception vs. reality
- Are you sabotaging your own search?
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Goals for your Job Search
- Steps to turn your job search around