May 2020 Webinars on Kinsa CareerEdge
It’s a challenging time for many of us. For those of you that have been laid off, or expect it is coming, we would like to share our free job search resource with you, Kinsa CareerEdge.
Kinsa CareerEdge offers free weekly webinars on job hunting. A live question and answer period is held at the end of each webinar. Our hope is to offer instant guidance to solve job search problems.
Our May line-up includes:
It Is Time For a New Job Target – May 15th at 11:00 a.m.
Description: If you’ve been in your job search for more than six months with little or no results, it may be time to consider a new job target to put momentum back in your job search. During this session, we will discuss the following:
- How to determine if it is you or your target
- Steps to identify a new target
- How to market yourself
- Pros and cons of multiple job targets
The Real Reasons You Don’t Hear Back – May 20th at 1:00 p.m.
Description: It can be frustrating to feel your resume or CV ends up in some deep dark hole with no response. It is estimated that over 75% of job seekers who apply to job boards, website postings ad other resources NEVER heard back from the employer. It’s even more frustrating not to receive feedback after you’ve had a telephone or face-to-face interview. During this session, we will review the following:
- How to make your resume/CV stand out
- How to receive a return call when you leave a voicemail
- How to receive a response to your email
- What it takes to get feedback after an interview
- Six ways to manage poor experiences during your job search
The Day In The Life of a Job Seeker – May 28th at 10:00 a.m.
Description: We will review what you should accomplish each and every day of your job search if you want to enjoy improved results. During this session, we will address the following:
- Daily activities and priorities
- Tracking and reviews