Accounting and Finance Salaries – Food and Beverage Salaries Series #7
Finding a skilled and trustworthy finance and accounting executive in the food and beverage industry is a task of the utmost importance for your organization.
At Kinsa Group, we recognize the significance of finding skilled executive financial professionals who will uphold the integrity of and provide guidance for the bottom-line success of your company. Our team will come alongside you and help pinpoint the exact individuals you need to protect and grow the financial assets of your food or beverage business.
To help you better plan for new hires in your finance and accounting department or to simply retain your current top talent, Kinsa Group food and beverage executive recruiters have collected salary data from more than 8,000 candidate interviews across several food and beverage categories and skillsets during the past two years. We share that data with employers and job candidates alike in our 2022 Food and Beverage Salary Guide so that you can stay competitive in the dynamic labor market of 2022. We’re taking some time this week to expand on Account and Finance titles and salaries shared within these pages…
Accounting and Finance Salaries From Controller and Manager to Accountant and Analyst.
Accounting and Finance compensation progresses as a career matures. Kinsa’s Salary Survey for 2022 found that:
- Controllers had a median pay of $130,000 in 2022, up 8% from $120,000 in 2019. The current base salary range is from $80,000 to as high as $220,000.
- Managers of Accounting or Finance reported a salary range from $90,000 to $180,000 with a median at $125,000, up 4% from $120,000 in 2020.
- Cost Accountant respondents said their base pay ranged from $100,000 to $155,000 with the median at $125,000.
- Accountant/Senior Accountant had a median pay of $80,000, identical to 2021 and up 14% from 2020, but ranged widely from $60,000 to $140,000 depending on seniority and size of the company as well as job location.
- Financial Analysts reported base salaries ranging from $60,000 to $130,000 with the median being $95,000, up 6% from 2021.
Accounting and Finance Leadership: Director of Finance, VP of Finance, and Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Finance had a median base pay of $170,000 in 2022 and ranged from $100,000 to $220,000. The median is up 6% from 2020 and 2021, when the median reported for both years was $160,000.
- VP of Finance reported salaries ranging from $120,000 to $300,000 with the median at $200,000, up 11% from 2019 when it was a median of $180,000.
- CFO professionals had a median pay of $230,000 in 2022, up 12% over 2021 and up 31% from 2019. The range they reported was from $150,000 to as high as $300,000.
Kinsa Group’s 2022 Food and Beverage Salary Guide
Direct your attention to page 6 of the 2022 Salary Guide to see the complete range of pay for Accounting and Finance position titles from CFO to Financial Analyst.
Feel free to reach out to our team or contact us to assist you with launching a new search to hire an Accounting / Finance professional for your company today.
Looking for the complete food and beverage salary insight guide? Download now for free and get access to the range and median of food and beverage salaries from C-Suite to Sales and Innovation to Operations.DOWNLOAD NOW
If you are a professional seeking a new Accounting or Finance position, review the specific job titles Kinsa Group typically recruits for and consider applying to one of Kinsa Group’s current job openings today!
- C-Suite Executive Compensation – Food and Beverage Salaries Series #1
- Food Safety and Quality Wages – Food and Beverage Salaries Series #2
- Sales and Business Development Salary Grades – Food and Beverage Salaries Series #3
- Engineering and Maintenance Salary Insights – Food and Beverage Salaries Series #4
- Research and Development Salaries – Food and Beverage Salaries Series #5
- Human Resources and Employee Safety Salary Insights – Food and Beverage Salaries Series #6
- Salary Negotiation Tips for Food & Beverage Industry Jobs
- Now Available: 2022 Food and Beverage Salary Guide