C-Suite Executive/EVP Sales
Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods-Food, Beverage, Bakery, Dairy, Dressings & Sauces, Frozen Food, Snacks, Shelf Stable
Seeking Job Title: President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, EVP/SVP of Sales (with elevation opportunity to President/CEO).
Sales & Marketing Executives: Results-oriented, disciplined, Influential leader in Consumer Packaged Goods-Food, Beverage, Bakery, Dairy, Dressings & Sauces, Frozen Food, Snacks, Shelf-stable, accountable for producing significant value for companies by orchestrating their opportunities for growth. Authentic, Collaborative leader of large teams at Fortune 100 corporations in food & beverage. Entrepreneur with significant Private Equity experience, a track record of exceeding sales and profitability objectives, while producing bottom-line results.
Seeking Opportunities: In a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment that utilizes my broad scope of leadership, Consumer Packaged Goods industry knowledge, my connections, and long-term relationships to grow profitable sales revenue.
- Led Division growth from $80M to $1.2B in sales revenue and highest in profit in under 6 years
- Grew C-Store Sales from $80M to $1.2B in under 6 years.
- Cross-functional leader in food service, retail national & regional teams, manufacturing, marketing, operations, finance.
- Significant experience leading startups, mid-sized and large Fortune 50 companies. Took 4 startups to successful exits.
- Led Grocery business across the US through our 56 consolidated warehouses
- Matrix Managed 400 beverage Distributors aligning them with my national go-to-market strategies for C-Stores
- Managed business units with more than 3600 employees
- Strong team development in coaching, training, and creating the next generation of leaders. Promoted 17 to managerial roles
- Strategic thinker having developed & implemented first-ever, QSR, limited menu kiosk in a National C-Store chain
Size of Company Opportunity: Sales revenues of $20M-$1B+. Open to Family-owned, Private Equity owned, Private or Public companies.
Location: Dallas or somewhere in Texas, open to relocation to other states for the right short & long-term opportunity.
Willing to travel up to 90% as I have my entire career.
Contact The Recruiter
Kris has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business and brings 14 years of staffing and recruiting experience to Kinsa. Kris specializes in working with our Alcoholic Beverage, Bakery and Snack Foods, Hotel and Lodging accounts. Taking the time to get to know what employers and candidates are looking for, Kris delivers to her clients the candidates that she believes in. Let Kris put her dedication to this type of Recruiter-Candidate relationship to work for you on your next search for great food/beverage industry professionals. Contact Kris today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent