- Budgeting, Forecasting, and P&L management with strong profitable results
- Exceptional track record of developing high performing teams through motivation and accountability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excel at evaluating growth opportunities and developing strategic organizational plans
- Driver of Innovation, leader in commercial efforts involving Sales & Marketing
Seeking next opportunity to help a company grow commercially.
Account Manager at Kinsa Group. Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin - Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She's a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.