CEO Business Leader (New York or Hybrid) – Beverage, Food Distribution
- Accomplished and detail-oriented leader with substantial experience leading end-to-end business activities, managing projects, and developing and executing effective growth strategies to exceed business objectives.
- Expert in building teams, empowering leaders, ensuring accountability while standing up processes to increase the financial and operational effectiveness of the company.
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning.
- Results-oriented with demonstrated expertise in managing P&L growth and optimization in complex environments and situations.
Seeking a role as: President, CEO, or COO
For a Company: Privately-held or Private Equity backed ideally with equity opportunity.
In Location: Located in upstate New York and willing to travel to various locations in a hybrid work model, but no relocation.
Compensation: Should be a package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. Flexible six-figure base up to $500,000 expected, plus bonus and equity based on the value he delivers.
If you are interested in speaking with this executive food and beverage industry leader who:
- Grew top line 3.5X in three years as CEO while enhancing profitability, growing coffee brand to one of top 20 in the US,
- Breadth of functional leadership of Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Procurement,
- Led teams of 30, 80 or 400, seeking to have a positive impact on both people and the business,
- Scaled businesses to $100 million, and prior oversaw division of $600 million,
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds over 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent