Top performing Human Resource executive with 20 years of food processing industry experience including organizations with 500 – 1,000+ employees. Track record in leading complex initiatives and transformations.
HUMAN RESOURCES HIGHLIGHTS:
– The creation and implementation of corporate HR transformation strategies, programs designed to create, increase and sustain a positive employee experience and generate business value through a focus on culture, increased performance, talent retention and improved labor relations and people-related processes.
– The full oversight of business start-ups of new facilities which includes the opening of a mega facility in Illinois, the transition and relocation of employees into existing sites and the overall recruitment, onboarding, on the job training and culture integration.
– The development and execution of HR processes and systems all levels of the employee life-cycle, including organizational design, recruitment and onboarding, compensation and benefits, training, development and performance management, culture transformation, employee/labor relations, employee engagement, talent management, employment compliance, cost reduction and health, and safety.
-The introduction of process improvements and cost savings through comprehensive workforce plans, Temporary Provider Utilization improvements, Benefit plan design changes, Workers Compensation claim management, Training grants, and application of tax Incentives.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTS:
– Developed and executed strategic HR best practices in the areas of talent acquisition, onboarding, on-the-job training and performance management across enterprise-wide operations resulting in culture transformation, HR Process improvements and cost savings throughout the North America organization.
-Redefined the HR department as a valued business partner across North America by leveraging and optimizing the team’s individual strengths, the design and implementation of large-scale change HR initiatives, and the introduction of new HR technology and processes which resulted in an increase of efficiency and effectiveness of the department and the development of team members.
Presided over periods of massive organizational change – streamlining processes and integrating operations through repeated mergers and acquisitions.
LABOR RELATIONS HIGHLIGHTS:
– Extensive experience negotiating with local and international labor unions, administrating collective bargaining agreements, mediating grievance processes, and ensuring necessary facilities remain union-free.
HEALTH & SAFETY HIGHLIGHTS:
– Expertise in industry standards, General Safety, Food Safety/ Good Manufacturing practices
– Excel at implementing safety procedures to reduce Worker’s Compensation expenses by nearly $1 million annually.
– BA Organizational Psychology
– MA Human Services
LOCATION and COMPENSATION:
– Greater Chicago, Illinois locations only
– Compensation flexible in the $170-200k range