This talented professional has extensive experience in maintenance management in a variety of applications including:
- 13+ years in food manufacturing overseeing a 24/7 operation involving dried fruit in a food and beverage industry facility. Multi-million $ budget.
- Extensive experience with BRC and SQF audit compliance having overseen maintenance compliance for BRC in the dried fruit plant as well more recently a fish processing plant successful SQF audit.
- Oversaw the planning and coordination of the replacement of a batch infusion process with a continuous infusion process for cranberry sweetening worth over $5mm that resulted in significant energy savings as well as efficiency and product quality improvement.
- Implemented a CMMS program used for Preventive Maintenance, purchase orders, inventory control and equipment history tracking.
- 20+ years in federal service with the US Postal Service including the last 6 managing a 24/7 maintenance department of over 160 employees with 8 maintenance supervisors reporting to me. (multi-facility)
- Project manager for a $2.1mm replacement of a membrane roofing system on a 300,000 sq ft manufacturing facility without downtime impact to production.
- Oversaw the disassembly, crating, shipping and reassembly of a 90’ flat mail processing machine from Baltimore MD to Providence RI.
- Acquisition and implementation of a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for multiple industrial entities including a food manufacturing facility, a fish processing facility and a bulk mail processing facility.
Education: AS Electrical Engineering, Certified Plant Maintenance Manager [CPMM]
Compensation: typically $75/hour plus mileage / expenses
If you’re in need of a project manager for short or long term, reach out to me today to set up a discussion. In addition to technical expertise, this talented professional is skilled in labor relations and working with people to find common ground. Available immediately!