Corporate Chef/Director of Culinary (Open to relocation)
Results-focused culinary leader with over twenty-five years of experience. Extensive competencies in research and development, retail operations, multi-unit management, fresh food concept development, facility layout and design, equipment specification, business management, training, food styling and media presentations. Enjoys individual mentorship and professional team development.
- Developed innovative new Value-Added program using underutilized raw material encompassing ready to cook value added products from ideation to launch including 6 retail/foodservice ready items and proprietary private label recipe with projected total volume of 15 million pounds annually
- Established and managed culinary office including test kitchen and photo studio for recipe development, packaging photo shoots and video production
- Directed the procurement for fresh and frozen retail product line for the fifth largest retail grocery chain in the country to ensure effective and consistent supply for $315M annual department sales budget including prepared foods, traditional deli and kitchen operations
- Developed flagship in store programs from ideation to launch, including stone fired pizza, in house smokehouse, made to order sandwiches and self-service wing bar resulting in becoming the top wing retailer in the country, sales of over 10Mlbs annually for 768 unit retail chain
- Coordinated presentations for all channels including serving as celebrity chef liaison, developing and presenting tasting menus for virtual and live presentations including innovation roadmap demonstrations to senior leadership, educational demos and sales calls.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition from Virginia Tech
- Culinary Arts degree from Johnson and Wales University
LOCATION PREFERENCES: Open
Contact The Recruiter
Kris has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business and brings 14 years of staffing and recruiting experience to Kinsa. Kris specializes in working with our Alcoholic Beverage, Bakery and Snack Foods, Hotel and Lodging accounts. Taking the time to get to know what employers and candidates are looking for, Kris delivers to her clients the candidates that she believes in. Let Kris put her dedication to this type of Recruiter-Candidate relationship to work for you on your next search for great food/beverage industry professionals. Contact Kris today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent