Director of Engineering and Plant Manager – Food Manufacturing, Warehouse and Distribution
Accomplished Director of Engineering and Plant Manager with 30+ years of experience in progressive food warehouse distribution and broad-based plant manufacturing operations.
Decisive team leader with proven ability to adapt and problem solve while maintaining the highest levels of quality control and efficiency. Extensive record of multimillion-dollar cost saving actions and strategies. Informed expert with a dedication to continuous professional
development via the most current industry training seminars and workshops.
- Value Engineer over $100M in saving opportunities.
- Implement Packaging Automation solutions in access of $95M with $35M annual saving.
- Develop Engineering solutions for over $350M in projects with a ROI of 1 – 3 years.
- Address Continuous Improvement opportunities in food robotic pick & place, packaging and palletizing in access of $3M.
- Facilities layout manage design and construction of over $1B in facilities on time and under budget.
- Utility cost saving in excess of $3M annually.
- Support business Global Insurance compliance which helped reduce our annual premium by $2M.
I am comfortable to say that I can help any future employer in the following areas: –
- The Value Engineering of any existing manufacturing & production process.
- Improve production value Stream where needed.
- Apply automation where it makes financial sense and or helps bridge the heavily reliance on manual labor.
- Improve production & support facilities energy efficiency & utilize sustainable energy when possible.
- Production Facility layout & design.
- Global manufacturing experience.
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?