Director of Foodservice, Away From Home Sales
A Sales and Marketing veteran with over 35 years of building successful Foodservice/Away From Home Divisions. Specializing in new product ideation, developing new product lines, launches and building successful/profitable Foodservice Organizations.
- Successful Sales experience in securing and developing incremental national/key account business. In both in the commercial and non-commercial channels.
- Developing successful new Product Launch Platforms. Have achieved successful new product launches with Sabra Hummus, American Flatbreads, Conagra Foodservice just to name a few.
- Building Clients “Go To Market Strategies” in the Away From Home Channels.
- Successful experience in negotiating complex Foodservice contracts.
- Effective Strategic Planning for startup or existing companies. Building a successful P&L to coincide with my client’s sales and profit goals
- Education: Bachelors in Business Management from the University of Lowell, Lowell, MA
- Open to contracted consulting opportunities.
Contact The Recruiter
Kris has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business and brings 14 years of staffing and recruiting experience to Kinsa. Kris specializes in working with our Alcoholic Beverage, Bakery, Confectionery, Shelf-Stable and Snack Foods accounts. Taking the time to get to know what employers and candidates are looking for, Kris delivers to her clients the candidates that she believes in. Let Kris put her dedication to this type of Recruiter-Candidate relationship to work for you on your next search for great food/beverage industry professionals. Contact Kris today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent