Kinsa is representing a quality leader who has a passion for developing and implementing process initiatives for improving quality, compliance, and consumer experience for multinational companies. She leads cross-functionally in developing and building capabilities that drive innovation for multi-plant operations.
She displays strong leadership and team management skills building high-performing teams, transforming quality organization, and driving disciplined processes from strategic planning to flawless execution. Utilizes Six Sigma, Lean, and/or other continuous improvement concepts to improve quality, efficiency, and waste.
She has lead product development process for CPG organizations, most recently with a focus on beverages. Driving compliance in the company stage-gate process specifically for R&D, Quality, and Food Safety requirements.
Her Highlighted Accomplishments:
– End to end innovation and commercialization of products: Coffee, Tea, Sparkling Water, 100% Juice, Juice Drinks, Energy Drinks, Coffee & Cream Liqueur.
– Lead and Coordinate all regulatory agency inspections/interfaces and provide documentation of same including dealing with FDA, Merieux (Silliker), SGS, UL, Bureau Veritas and Intertek agencies.
– Improved beverage product quality by implementing water treatment systems across multiple plants (RO, DI). Created guidelines to improve and manage compliance across 12 manufacturing plants.
– Exceed company goals by improving Consumer and Customer complaints by 25% annually by tracking/trending data and identifying and implementing continuous improvement strategies
– Established robust review and updating process for Quality Management Systems to ensure compliance to company requirements.
– Created and implemented commercialization process by managing and linking all cross-functional team members needed to commercialize new projects.
– Created COVID-19 Pandemic Guidelines for Crisis Management Program for manufacturing.
– Evaluated product formulations, processes and packaging for cost savings opportunities and successfully completed projects to capture $1MM in savings per year.
– Improved stage/gate process by improving efficiency and robust documentation of key decisions.
– Created an innovative process to gain insights on industry developments and market trends by leveraging ingredient supplier capabilities and knowledge.
– Managed strategy for Supplier Selection Project combined with product reformulation, resulting in 50% reduction in supplier base and improved product quality, saving $4MM per year.
Education: BS Food Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Location: Atlanta, Georgia metro area ideally (experienced with nationwide travel)
Compensation: Open in the mid-$100,000’s ($140-170k)