Director/VP of Sales (Chicago, IL) – B2B Functional Food Ingredients & Nutraceutical/Dietary Supplements Industry
Extensive sales experience in both specialty and commodity ingredients, and fast-moving consumer goods including hydrocolloids, edible oils & fats, dry & liquid sugars, polyols, fiber, pea protein, antimicrobials, antioxidants, impulse goods, ice cream, culinary goods, beverages, and frozen foods.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry + MBA degree
Location: Chicago, IL
- Global Commercial Executive with expertise developing and executing strategies that lead to profitable growth. Unique combination of general management, sales, marketing, application development and technical service experience that creates exceptional shareholder value. Accomplished in international business expansion and transforming commodity businesses to specialty businesses in the Food Ingredient Industry and Food Service Industry.
- Leadership: Visionary leader with foundational values of integrity, conviction, and courage. Experience in leading cultural transformation that energizes employees resulting in high performance teams. Mentors and coaches team members resulting in world class engagement scores.
- Customer Focus: Extensive customer interaction based on trust and profitable collaboration. Understands consumer trends and listens to customers’ needs resulting in development of customer and market based new products and services.
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development: Strong functional expertise in sales, marketing, technical organizations, and process development that drive substantial revenue growth. Effective in building brand awareness, driving market share and forging strong customer relationships.
- Application and Technical Service: Successful history of identification, development, and implementation of new application technologies resulting in commercial pipelines with 15% project convertibility, that generate sustainable revenue growth.
Base Salary: $170–180K+
Contact The Recruiter
Joe has a Master’s Degree in Human Resources from Marquette plus 18 years of recruiting experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. In addition, he started his career as an HR Generalist at a Food Processing Plant in Milwaukee. As a Kinsa Account Manager, he is the primary business development contact for many of our Confectionary, Dairy, Food Ingredients, Laboratory Services, and Seafood category accounts. Let Joe put his network of food industry professionals to work for you when you’re in need of your next top talent professional, manager, director, or vice president.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent