Diverse Multicultural Sales Leader – Shelf Stable, Frozen Foods
Diverse Multicultural Sales Leader experienced in Shelf Stable, Frozen Sales, Logistic, and Regulatory
- Bilingual and Multicultural
- Experience in multichannel sales in LATAM top markets
- Experience in cross border multi-million dollar quality claim
- Experience in Shelf Stable, Frozen Sales, Logistic, and Regulatory
- Looking for the next big and final-long term step in my career
- Brought large company results to a small family-owned business
- Developed the second largest customer in the company in three years.
- Took nonperforming customers and put them on MOQ in stable and growth-oriented projects
- Came in with 1.8 million in direct sales, to international markets currently at 42 million
- Presented to Ownership and Executive Team on why changing directions and limiting products was essential for growing new customers and volume in a cost-effective way
- Increased profitability from losing money on international shipments to averaging 12-15% sales margin with additional margin won in economies of scale by running common items.
- Built a portfolio around our most successful and financially sound products
- Increased sales margin by transferring finance cost from the company to third party factoring companies all the meanwhile delivering a consistent onboarding process for customers regardless of territory or language
- Successfully put together a warehouse, legal, and auditing team in a foreign country in the middle of a multimillion-dollar recall. Dealt with Insurance company, Attorneys for both the company and its providers involved in the claim.
- Maintained excellent working relationships with all customers during the pandemic, shifting products and offering to standardize and better service the pandemic m market. Helped foodservice customers transition to institutional service providers and vis a vis to retail.
- Successfully managed to exceed plan by 17% during 2020 Pandemic year.
- Offering out of the box success
- I’m not just a salesperson. I invest myself personally in succeeding and creating an environment for success
- I’m a big picture thinker, that clearly understands that the devil is in the details
- I strongly believe in the effectiveness of the repetitive process and immediate corrective action if needed
- I’m a “we” person, not an I
- I’m not a yes man, I’m going to tell you what we need to achieve our goals together
- upfront and of a sophisticated easy demeanor
- I’m looking for a strong team, to collaborate with and build long term sales with better than acceptable margins for the stakeholders.
- Have Traveled extensively to all but a few countries from Mexico to Chile, have personal relationships with a significant majority of them, and my support network is comprised of leading companies in the region and world.
- Have Direct Family in Chile, Peru, Panama
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent