- Unprecedented Results is my Trademark – Major financial turnarounds
- Strategic Business Planning for Differentiated Market Positions – including raising capital and acquisitions
- Culture Change and Improvements
– In terms of Strategic Planning, I specialize in working with teams to craft exciting, differentiated strategies, which create competitive advantages enabling stronger financial performance
– With focus on differentiated marketing and strategy, this skilled Marketing, Sales and Financial executive is interested in short term consulting work or project: assisting a manufacturing company, including CPG Food or Beverage, with a turnaround, strategic planning (culturally or financially).
– He brings experience in leading organizations and brands to unprecedented financial results leveraging his global business experience along with brand building experience from years with several leading companies including Coca Cola(Beverage), M&M Mars(Food), Malteurop (Global Ingredient Supply).
- Well-versed and rounded across all key business functions
- Global Experience
- Roles Held: Company Officer, President, Vice President
- Functions: Executive Leadership, Marketing, Customer Development
- Degrees: Finance, Marketing
> Led Global Craft Beer Strategy
> Transformed North America reversing profit declines to double digit ebitda improvement
> Developed key relations with global customers for multi-year contracts including Anheuser Busch, Molson Coors, Constellation, Sierra Nevada, New Belgium, and Boston Beer
> Led strategic plan transformation of upper Midwest markets, reversing market share position, over-taking Pepsi
> Negotiated and secured multi-year agreement with NFL’s Kansas City Chiefs
> Led multiple brand campaigns including “M&M’s® Blue Campaign merchandising and M&M’s® Best Chocolate Under the Sun”
LOCATION: Open including International. (Northeast Wisconsin is home)
COMPENSATION: Contracted per the project and scope of work. estimated at $250-$300/hr.