Operations & Special Projects Leader recognized throughout career for ability to research and resolve major operational problems, demonstrating team development and leadership capabilities to build the organizational structures that have achieved consistently outstanding results as measured by improved systems and processes, increased customer satisfaction, and higher productivity and resultant profitability.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and stabilization of Procure-to-Pay, a process that enables the integration of the Purchasing and Accounts Payable departments. This has included the selection and implementation of a finance global business process together with the appropriate software tools.
- Selected to lead a transformation initiative directed by a new C.O.O. involving abandoning an SAP implementation and reverting to Sysco’s legacy system with upgrades such as above.
- Results included a $100 million improvement in cash flow plus a $6 million reduction in administrative costs while reducing the accounts receivable aging from 65 to 20 days.
- Achieved double digit year-to-year increases in productivity, decreasing the employee count by 25% (~25FTE’s).
- Introduced metrics through research and selection of a system software vendor and partnering with them in the implementation. This system was adopted and rolled out throughout the corporation.
LOCATION PREFERENCE(S): Open to relocation but prefers Houston TX and Tampa FL.