Food & Beverage innovator with vast experience and success on insight concerning Broker Management, Retail Execution Business Team development, Analysis Insight Rationalization specializing in CPG organizations. Strategic Organization Coordinator, extensive DSD knowledge & Supply Chain systems. Enjoys an unorthodox style of team management in which not only a “top to top” method of driving KPI goals but also an organic approach in working side by side with managed sales personnel in order to gain a better understanding of the retail landscape
- Managed and revamped the existing broker network into a traditional sales force by setting strategic corporate initiatives to enhance overall growth through all pillar brands across the competitive grocery channel
- Managed the NE Business Unit through a broad-liner DSD network (UNFI, Kehe, & Independent DSD Sub-distribution network) to increase ROI, and TDP index to double-digit growth 15% growth YTD.
- Heavily involved in Key Account calls due to extensive analytical assessment, and SKU rationalization in order to formulate concise sales programs correlated KPI goals on execution at retailer level.
- Promoted within a year to the SE Business Unit as a Regional Director of Sales role which entailed a relocation to South Florida to oversee the Snyder’s Lance/Campbell Snacks and Publix business.
- Directly responsible for $22million of the Publix Better for you Snacks Division thru our national DSD distributor Snyder’s Lance in which we saw a growth of 13% YTD, and a steady improvement of 3pts in unit index across the snacks pillar thru the end of the fiscal year
- EDUCATION: Dual Bachelors of Science Degree in Bio-Chemistry and Art
LOCATION PREFERENCE(S): Miami, FL. Open to extensive travel nationally