Extensive Food Safety competencies in oversight for Global Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance, specializing in CPG/QSR. Comprehensive hands-on knowledge in Due Diligence Assessments, Integrations, Crisis and Risk Management, Organization Optimization and Supply Chain systems. I welcome coaching a professional team, resulting in sustainable value strengthening for the company’s brands.
- Framed Food Safety Roadmap, building and reorganizing technical team, transitioning to Shared Services matrix platform to cover five business units under one platform, while introducing new strategic direction through sustainable smart Food Safety compliance systems, improving technical and regulatory service performance across the NA/LA organization
- Transformed immature bakery business into Center of Excellence with World Class Food Safety programs while launching FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act), SFCA (Safe Food for Canadians Act) and new NLEA for US and Canada, reducing Food Safety Incident level to zero
- Integrated confectionary business to create new Way Forward that delivered strategies for long-term sustainability, platforming ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) for assessing risk mitigation across Global regions including Emerging Markets
- Delivered improved focused supplier plan for over €100mm procurement savings, incorporated risk assessments to “right-size” ingredient testing for €100mm Cost Avoidance, leading team to manage new WOW on positive release/sensitive ingredient testing, materials monitoring, Non-GMO requirements, etc. establishing platform for preferred supplier relationships
- Subject Matter Expert in New Bioengineered Food Disclosure Act, FSMA and Prop 65 for California
- Dual MBA in Business Administration and International Business, with Expat experience in EU
Open to relocation and international assignment