Engineering and Operations Manager (Wisconsin) – Frozen Foods, Bakery, and Dairy
Highly experienced and versatile Engineering and Operations leader. Proven experience developing and implementing overall plant technical strategies, engineering, facilities, operations, maintenance, and environmental projects. Collaborates cross-functionally to enhance development, creativity, and create a sense of purpose. Instrumental in delivering effective solutions to technical problems and recommendations for improvements in production activities.
- 15+ years of Engineering and Production Management experience in Food manufacturing.
- Effective coach and mentor, team leadership and training, strategic planning, and P&L analysis.
- Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Strong process safety management and environmental compliance in accordance with regulatory standards; OSHA, FDA, USDA, and EPA.
- Success managing Maintenance and Engineering budgets up to $20M and capital projects from concept to completion within budget and time constraints.
- Optimized production uptime through lean manufacturing from 80% to 94%.
- Enhanced reliability of production equipment by 20%.
- Reduced downtime by 20% and maintenance costs by 15%.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
Contact The Recruiter
Joe has a Master’s Degree in Human Resources from Marquette plus nearly 20 years of recruiting experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. In addition, he started his career as an HR Generalist at a Food Processing Plant in Milwaukee. As a Kinsa Account Manager, he is the primary business development contact for many of our Dairy, Food Ingredients, and Seafood category accounts. Let Joe put his network of food industry professionals to work for you when you’re in need of your next top talent professional, manager, director, or vice president.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent