- Successfully developed businesses within the Food & Beverage, Consumables, Personal Care, Health & Beauty Care and OTC categories.
- Managed teams of over 20 direct reports and has consistently driven successful implementation of High performing team dynamics to foster a culture of accountability.
- Possesses an Enterprise wide mindset that guides the development and execution of Brand, Channel and Organizational level strategy development.
- Proven ability to thrive within a smaller, fast paced and resource constrained environment of emerging privately held companies, helping both companies accelerate their path to purchase objective.
- Consistently and quickly establishes trust and a strong rapport externally with customers as well as internally with direct reports and cross functional partners.
- Looking to help lead a small to mid-size company that has a brand or brand portfolio poised for growth and that is investing cross functionally to help accelerate organizational growth and profits.
Vice President at Kinsa Group and Executive Recruiter. Laurie champions Kinsa’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management and Marketing she adds 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa Group. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and food service companies growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!