Entrepreneurial Leader President / CEO / COO (So. California) – Pet Food
20+ years of P&L leadership experience, leading change across multiple industries including CPG. Record of driving outsized revenue growth through systems and process approach. Broad expertise across major operational and financial functional areas, including manufacturing, sales management, operations/logistics, and business development. Raised over $200 million in private equity / venture capital, with several successful exits. Background includes prior leadership within sustainability sector, as well as recent achievement of B-Corporation certification.
Seeking a role as: President, CEO, or COO
For a Company: Privately-held or Private Equity backed ideally with equity opportunity
In Location: Located in southern California, willing to relocate and/or work in hybrid model for right opportunity
Compensation: Base + Incentives range of $400-500k, plus equity opportunity. Note: greater emphasis placed on upside equity opportunity
Education: BBA (top 20 program, MBA (top 10 program)
Let us know if you are interested in speaking with this executive industry leader who:
- Grew pet food brand’s top line over 4x in six years through focused approach on product expansion, omnichannel development, and production capabilities.
- Drove all aspects of the development of a new product line which, in its fourth year, achieved $50 million in revenues.
- Led teams across functional areas such as sales, logistics, technology, manufacturing, quality and regulatory.
- Successfully scaled several high growth businesses with a disciplined approach on people, process and systems
- Raised several hundred million in PE funding across multiple industries, with several successful exits.
Contact Mary today!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent