Open to relocation
Accomplished leader that consistently delivers improved revenue across sales, marketing and business development platforms by leading customer, brand, channel, sales and marketing strategies for the most recognized non alcoholic beverage company in the world, The Coca-Cola Company. Proven ability to lead teams, develop leaders, enhance customer relations and collaborate with multiple levels of an organization to generate high performing results across sales and marketing functions. Leverages expertise in new business development, consumer insights, brand management, channel strategies, commercialization and fostering customer relations designed to create system alignment, elevate organizational performance and lead category development for sustainable growth. Currently collaborating, consulting, mentoring and coaching businesses and individuals.
- Commissioned by the President of The Coca-Cola Company to assemble and lead 100 cross functional sales, marketing, finance, supply chain and social media team members to reverse a 5-year negative volume trend on the vitaminwater brand and flat growth for the energy portfolio across the US. Developed a best in class go to market strategy utilizing a 28-member sales team, media and targeted sampling program resulting in sustainable double-digit growth rates for the energy portfolio, positive growth for vitaminwater and a $15MM increase in operating profit.
- Led the strategic vision for a 3-member team to gain new availability of product in 25,000 on premise customer outlets and 9,000 equipment placements leading to $308MM in sales
- Established value chain parameters, commercialization procedures, price/package strategy and negotiations for the largest food service outlets in the world to gain new package availability in 6,000 McDonalds, 1,500 Subways, 1,100 Carl’s Jr outlets, and 800 Best Buy locations
- Developed a customer facing Supermarket program across 455 store chain that added $3MM in operating profit, grew volume 315%, moved the DASANI brand from #4 in volume to #1, drove a 7.0 share increase, and generated $200,000 for cancer research
- Negotiated equipment placement programs in excess of $75MM to place 50,000 pieces of cold equipment across multiple lines of business (Supermarkets, Drug, Convenience, Mass Merchandisers, Schools, At-Work, Specialty Retail, Amusement, and Food Service outlets)
- Absorbed a $1BB declining P&L while leading a 25-member sales, marketing, and finance team. Led the account management restructure and reduced headcount 33% while growing volume 2% and improving annual operating profit $2MM.
- Established focus group parameters to gain consumer insight to advance new product and category entry. Have executed brand introductions of 20 new package and flavor beverages.
Education: Degrees in Marketing, Business Administration and a minor in Communication
Location Preferences: Open to relocation