Food Technology and Product Development Manager (will relocate) – Healthy Foods
Seeking a role as: Food Technology / Product Development Manager
In Location: Located in New York and willing to relocate to West Coast / Oregon, Washington, California, Colorado, Boston, or Chicago
- Directed product development projects from benchtop through commercialization in multiple product categories for US and international markets. Designed and executed packaging trials.
- Oversaw product development consultants and co-manufacturing resources.
- Developed formulations and processes for multiple issued and pending patents. Supported legal team with technical information for additional patent claims and assessing potential patent infringements.
- Coordinated with QA for validation studies on evaluating new processing technologies.
- Managed shelf life and safety programs on new products and packaging formats to ensure product safety through end of expiry. Recommended options for increasing shelf life.
Compensation: Base salary expectation dependent on cost of living and responsibilities but likely in the $145-175,000 range plus bonus
Education: BS in Food Science and Nutritional Science from Cornell University (2013)
If you are interested in speaking with this food technology leader who:
- Is looking to grow her management side of her career,
- Contribute her food and beverage product knowledge to a new category,
- Share her knowledge of food allergens and healthier-for-you food products, then
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds over 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent