General Manager, COO Mid-Market, Privately-held or PE (Texas/South) – Shelf-Stable Foods, Fruit, Snacks
- Senior leader with full P&L accountability for multimillion- and billion-dollar businesses experiencing transformation, disruption, rapid growth, and restructuring.
- Expertise in operational optimization, manufacturing turnarounds, supply chain management, brand planning, product development/R&D, SKU rationalization, food safety/quality, sales, and marketing.
- Success building brand equity and fueling growth by leading M&A due diligence/integrations, driving capital investments, leveraging data to inform market research and insights, and sourcing/negotiating strategic partnerships.
Seeking a role as: President/GM, CEO, or COO
For a Company:
- Small to Mid-Market companies $50M to $500M with 1 to 3 manufacturing sites,
- Privately-held or Private Equity backed ideally.
In Location: Flexible based on finding the right opportunity but prefers Texas and the South / Southwest.
Compensation: Should be a package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position including,
- Base: $300k’s
- Additional compensation: Bonus, Equity/Stock Options, Benefits
Education: BA in Finance
If you are interested in speaking with this transformational female leader:
- Named a 2019 Woman of Influence in the Food Industry,
- Coach over multi-site manufacturing 3 to 5, and teams of 500 to 3,000 employees,
- Diverse food industry experience from CPG in sauces, jams, bars, and snacks to Food Packaging,
- Breadth of functional leadership of Sales, Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, Product Development, and Category Management,
- Hands-on ability to work without a lot of resources, set strategy, and execute.
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds 22 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent