Global Supply Chain, Procurement, and Operations Executive (Open to Relocate) – Frozen Foods, Foodservice Equipment
- Initiated standardized supply chain processes to drive cost and productivity improvements, achieving 5% quarter-over-quarter cost reductions.
- Led Continuous Improvement initiatives that delivered $600K in sustainable productivity improvements within 3 months.
- Optimized distribution network, streamlining global footprint from 13 to 3 locations netting $8M in savings and 14% improvement in service levels.
- Implementing replenishment programs including Vendor Managed Inventory on $2B in spend netting 20% reduction in global inventory levels.
Seeking a role as: VP Supply Chain, VP Strategic Sourcing or Procurement, VP Operations.
For a Company:
- In the manufacturing segment (Industrial, CPG, Technology verticals),
- Mid-Market companies $300M to $2B or division of larger organization up to $5B.
In Location: Flexible based on finding the right opportunity (Midwest, Southeast, Southwest). Reasonable cost of living, metro area or close to.
Compensation: Flexible based on the scope of role and location (cost of living)
- Base: $200k’s
- Bonus: 30% or greater,
- TIP: Stock/RSU’s or deferred comp
If you are interested in speaking with this transformational Supply Chain leader with:
- Multi-site manufacturing experience and direct reports of 6 to 15, with 1,500 indirect,
- Diverse food industry experience,
- End-to-end supply chain exposure from forecasting and planning to the customer and technical support
- Capable of setting strategy, generating support, and mobilizing resources to execute critical initiatives that optimize financial results (EBITDA performance)
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds 22 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent