Head of Marketing & Innovation (Chicagoland or Remote) – Branded and Private Label Products
Results-driven, classically trained CPG marketing executive, innovator, and strategist, with experience across food, health & wellness, nutrition, OTC, personal care, and retail.
- Primarily Brand Marketing but has experience in Private Label
- Dry powered beverage, baking, bbq sauce, marinade, vinegar, cheese, protein, RTD shake, bars, snacks, personal care, OTC and dietary supplement categories
- Primarily Retail in Food, Natural/Specialty, Drug, Mass, and Club channels; some foodservice and ingredients experience
- Has been responsible for brand portfolios $50-100MM annual sales
- Has launched over $40MM in new products over last 10 years
- Has had up to 5 direct reports
- Has been responsible for a marketing budget from $3-10 million
Education: Bachelor’s Degree and MBA from top 5 business school
Location: Currently in Chicago Remote. Open to Hybrid/Onsite roles.
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent