SVP of Sales (Texas or relocate) – CPG Food
Strategic business leader with exceptional success in large Food and CPG industries seeking next role to make a major impact on!
- Strategically led customers’ and employees’ expectations through the pandemic spike in 2020-2021; managing expectations and maximizing outcomes with supply issues, growing business 30%
- Identified operational efficiencies and developed business practices to improve sales and EBIDTA results
- Successfully created a culture of motivation and positive energy and infusing a shared sales and marketing vision
- Seeking a company size: Small to mid-size revenue
- In Location: Texas based but open to relocating for the right opportunity
- Compensation: Flexible based on the size of the business
- Base: $200k’s
- Bonus: 30% or greater
- Other: equity incentives
If you are interested in speaking with this business leader with skills and experience including:
- Agile Methodologies
- Contract Negotiations
- Competitive Product Positioning
- Budgeting Strategy
- Stakeholder Relations
- New Product Strategies
- Operations & Culture
Contact Mary today!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent