Top performing Human Resource executive with a proven track record leading companies to achieve improved organizational performance. Leadership strengths in assessing organizational performance, developing and implementing business focused HR strategies and generating actions to achieve improved results. Has motivated senior-level executives, organizations, and cross-functional teams to pursue world-class results. In current role, reported directly to the Managing Director of the company, providing leadership for the strategic development and management of the human resources function to support achievement of the company’s mission, strategic goals, and program priorities. Oversaw the human resources function for the entire international organization.
- Multiple business units recognized in their country as a Great Place to Work;
- US business unit recognized for adopting the Baldrige Performance Excellence model
- Led successful recruitment of Global CFO, Global CIO, President of largest business unit along with Sales Director and Ecommerce Director as well as three independent directors for our Board of Directors;
- Identified and planned implementation of next generation HRIS and establish it as a central tool for inter-employee communication and community building.
- Developed Topgrading hiring practices at various group units and installed best practices at all units.
- Deployed the organizations first “Balanced Scorecard” to drive overall organizational performance.
- Refined 360 degree appraisal system; Established fast track system for star performers.
LOCATION PREFERENCE: Prefer Northeast Wisconsin location, willing to work remotely with occasional travel.