- Proven history of driving profitable growth through innovation, strategic planning and operational/organizational efficiencies
- Specializing in the turnaround of manufacturing firm that have lost their way
- P&L, New business acquisitions, & Labor Negotiations
- Lean manufacturing, Process Engineering & Supply Chain optimization
- Extensive experience managing high performing cross-functional teams
- Strong reputation for excellent collaboration and communication
Open to relocate for the right role nationwide
Account Manager at Kinsa Group. Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin - Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She's a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.