COO / VP Marketing (Open to relocate) – Private Equity Food
Successful Startup, Turnaround and Growth multi-food segment and supplement CPG executive with extensive leadership experience in PE, Family Owned and Pubic companies. Full range of leadership across Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations, IT, HR, Finance, Legal.
- 25 years full P&L management, past 15 years in a variety of startups and turnarounds, in a variety of executive roles as CEO (2X), COO, VP/Head of Marketing, VP Sales.
- Grew operation margins and capital ROI via process improvement teams, KPI establishment, empowered real-time decision making, overhauls of purchasing and vendor relationships. Worked with HR to improve diversity, and gender equity, and develop a leadership service mindset for team and individual development.
- Built or led teams and organizations ranging in size from 100% outsourced to 12-person start-up, to over 700 direct and indirect employees.
- Rebuilt multiple brands through traditional and digital advertising, DTC and traditional online and offline retail, entertainment and event marketing, shopper marketing, category management and consumer-centric product innovation.
- Product development for owned brands, private label, and contract manufacturing. Innovation focused on consumer-centric product design, from rapid prototyping and commercialization, to utilizing traditional stage gate process.
- As a sales leader has called on directly or led sales teams calling on mass, grocery, convenience, value and club channels. Sales teams have been direct store door (DSD), direct sales account management and broker account management.
- MBA Supply Chain concentration, BS in Finance & Marketing.
- Industry certifications including 21-CFR-111 Dietary Supplement cGMP, and AMA/DMI Digital Marketing Pro.
- Open to relocation in the central and western USA.
Contact The Recruiter
Kris has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business and brings 14 years of staffing and recruiting experience to Kinsa. Kris specializes in working with our Alcoholic Beverage, Bakery, Confectionery, Shelf-Stable and Snack Foods accounts. Taking the time to get to know what employers and candidates are looking for, Kris delivers to her clients the candidates that she believes in. Let Kris put her dedication to this type of Recruiter-Candidate relationship to work for you on your next search for great food/beverage industry professionals. Contact Kris today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent