Multi-Cultural District Sales Leader – Food & CPG
Areas of Expertise:
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Business Planning, Communication
- Consultative Sales Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Forecasting Process
- Influencing Decisions
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
Seeking a role as: District Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, District Manager, Area Sales Manager
- Lead and oversee a sales operation of +50 members and fully accountable for +$80MM in annual sales, leading the South-Central Texas business.
- Led, managed, and executed key activities that grow sales, and profitability within local go-to-market strategy in assigned territory, defining objectives and priorities for direct reports in alignment with HQ priorities.
- Using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations, influencing customer’s decisions, achieving a Sales award in 2017 for outstanding sales results nationwide.
- Provided total account management including corporate programs and maximized brand promotions. Created, implemented, and tracked contest for underperforming stores resulting in a +20% increase.
For a Company:
- In the food or CPG segments
- Mid-Large companies > $2B or division of larger organization up to $5B.
Open to relocating or remote-based, open to travel as needed
If you are interested in speaking with this Sales leader contact Mary today!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent