Plant/Project Engineering Manager (Minnesota, open to relocation)
Dynamic Project Manager with experience managing projects up to 50 million including large capital projects, smaller line upgrades and installations, and more. Experience in both engineering services and direct plant employment.
- Managed capital projects from inception to completion. Performed feasibility studies to justify the capital investment, write capital appropriation requests, and equipment specifications, purchase, install and start up the equipment
- Extensive experience with high-speed packaging equipment, such as Ishida Scales, Bosch Baggers, Jones Cartoners, Triangle Scales, Baggers, and Cartoners, Check weighers, Casepackers, Palletizers, Metal Detectors, etc.
- Integrated all types of equipment into a packaging line. Work with equipment suppliers and control engineers to properly interface the communication for smooth operation.
- Performed time studies to identify deficiencies in the operating environment and generate economic solutions
- Used the nine-step CI (continuous improvement) process to identify the root causes and implement viable solutions. Also familiar with 5S and Kaizen Tools.
- Automated manual operations to reduce injury and eliminate repetitive operations to create a more ergonomic environment. Identify robotic equipment that can perform tasks that would operate in the most efficient manner.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Location: This candidate currently resides in MN and is open to relocation
Contact The Recruiter
Rob has 9 years of leadership experience in the Foodservice industry in addition to 14 years of experience in the Recruiting and Staffing industry, with the last 9 of those years at Kinsa. If you’re seeking a new job, let him put his food and beverage industry network connections to work for you!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent