Product Development Manager with Passion for Innovation and Marketing (Dietary Supplement/Food)
Profile: Innovative and driven leader experienced in product development, sourcing, manufacturing, and vendor management within the dietary supplement industry. Exceptionally strong organizational and interpersonal skills paired with industry knowledge drive this passionate achiever to consistently innovate and manage projects that align with brand strategy to positively and effectively impact company sales. An encouraging team member and peer who actively works to encourage others to strive for exceptional performance and is always willing to pick up responsibilities when needed.
- Proven experience in commercializing nutrition products from ideation to launch, increasing brand visibility, and profitability in global markets.
- Holds 8+ years product development experience within natural, vegan, and sports nutrition brands mainly producing powders, capsules, and bars. Experience with softgels and tablets as well.
- Key role in executing the latest new product launches to increase my current Nutrition category’s dominance by 20% in the last four years.
- Sole departmental contributor during New Product Development workshops to define my current company’s internal operations for new product life-cycles.
- Sole departmental contributor during B-Corp audit and certification that has now catalyzed more conscience and intentional product launches to promote sustainability across my current brand.
- Recently created a product concept and finished good to reach $1 million in sales within the first 30 days of launch.
Education: Bachelor of Science – Chemistry (Minor in Biology)
Location: Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (willing to be relocated)
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent