Quality Control & Quality Assurance Director/Manager, Regulatory Affairs, and R&D (Southern California) – Nutraceutical/Food Supplements
Preferably nutraceutical, or food supplement industries
Senior Quality professional with a strong science background including 20 years’ experience establishing quality standards, solving quality-related problems, product development, validation, and regulatory affairs.
- Product Development, Product Enhancement, Formulation & Formula
- Extensive international experience, analytical ability, deep understanding of regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Establish quality standards for GMP manufacturing including use of
- appropriate materials, environmental control, and in- process/final product safety testing
- Provide oversight for complex analytical processes including introduction of new technologies, validation/ qualification activities, and testing of raw materials and finished products.
Education: MS – Medical Mycology, BS – Microbiology
Please contact Mary if interested in this candidate!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent