- A seasoned senior executive with experience in various functional areas, including operations, sales, marketing, business development and corporate strategy. I build, mentor & empower strong business teams that deliver solutions through custom designed, as well as best-practices initiatives. Have held VP-level positions in operations, sales & merchandise. This deep business experience offers the ability to formulate & execute effective corporate strategic initiatives. My analytical approach and critical-thinking, along with the ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues & direct reports ensures superior results and enhanced shareholder value.
- Catalyzed full U.S. brand launch, marketing efforts and go-to-market strategies. Managed logistics, supply chain, inventory forecasting and production activities.
- Increased sales presence 300% in the U.S. market by negotiating productive sales management and sales brokerage partnerships.
- Achieved 600% sales growth in three-year period.
- Saved $1.5 million annually, and avoided an unnecessary $2 million internal investment, in annual sales management positions/costs.
- Reported directly to C-Suite leadership team, led and directed sales, marketing & operations reports responsible for day-to-day duties.
EDUCATION: MBA in General Administration & Operations Management.
LOCATION PREFERENCE(S): Open to relocation but prefers Greater Chicago, IL area.