Personable and enthusiastic business leader with 20 years of experience in food manufacturing;
Well rounded experience includes 10 years in brand management and 10 years in R&D/QA & Food Safety management;
Entrepreneur who is equally comfortable in start-up and Fortune 500 environment, she manages with an end goal in mind and thinks out of the box when solving complex issues;
Areas of expertise include:
- Food Safety and Supply chain management
- P&L, financial analysis, forecasting
- Cross-functional team leadership and consensus building
- Start Up management
- Contract manufacturing management
- FSMA Compliance/GFSI certifications/Organic/Non-GMO
Direct experience in sauces/confectionary/shelf-stable bakery. Industrial cleaning industry/packaging experience with leading B2B packaging and chemical manufacturer.
Insightful marketer who can understand and leverage customer perspective to create a resonating and relevant value proposition.
Customer management experience includes sales strategy development, customer management and negotiation strategies
- Experienced and passionate innovation manager: successfully developed and introduced over 20 products.
- Managed multi-million dollar global confectionary brands; achieved 15% year on year brand growth
- Formed an internal food safety consulting group, retained over $1M in customer business; successfully grew consulting business 10% year on year.
- Closed over $5M in food safety customer business.
San Francisco Bay Area candidate – open to full time or contract positions locally or via remote working arrangement.
Desired position title: Director – either QA or B2B Marketing, ideally in Food Safety or QA.