Senior Category Manager / Packaging Solutions (Arkansas – Open to Relo) – Food Processing (Primarily Meat)
(This is a candidate, not a position)
Highly driven, performance-focused professional with experience leading teams, high-level negotiations, and supplier relationship management in the meat processing Industry. Attained peak results delivering high-level customer satisfaction and exceeding financial expectations. Versatile procurement executive with broad category management experience including packaging, food ingredients, chemicals, MRO, plastics, steel, and capital equipment sourcing. A hands-on Leader who motivates, trains, and provides guidance to teams to ensure consistent global results well beyond expectations.
• Managed Procurement Team for 8 Meat Processing and Distribution Facilities.
• Increased sales and profit margins in our sliced meats business through partnership with Cargill’s top customers and key Suppliers to create an innovative go-to-market packaging solution.
• Sourcing of Packaging, Food Ingredients, Capital Equipment, Chemicals, and MRO.
• Created Collaborative Environment through teamwork to leverage, develop and implement Preferred Supplier Agreements.
• Leveraged Supplier Performance by directing Supplier Recognition Program based upon Customer Innovations, High Performance, and Exceptional Service.
Education: Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management
Location: This candidate resides in AR but is open to relocation depending the state
Contact The Recruiter
Rob has 9 years of leadership experience in the Foodservice industry in addition to 14 years of experience in the Recruiting and Staffing industry, with the last 9 of those years at Kinsa. If you’re seeking a new job, let him put his food and beverage industry network connections to work for you!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent